Camera Bag reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got the camera bag in the mail. Really light and the size is perfect for daily errands, but I'm worried that combining the yellow/bronze almost gold hardware with silver jewelry won't look that great :sad:
    What do you guys think?

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466663490.352455.jpg

3. Congratulations! Would love to see more photographs. Is this the printed leather?

4. This looks like a really useful little bag, I'd be interested to see how much it can hold and which size of purse you're using with it :smile:

5. Thanks! It's a really sturdy goat leather with printed logo. Inside is gorgeous soft purple nappa leather. I'll make more mod pics tonight.
    Too bad it only comes in 2 colors :sad:

6. Yes, it would really suit a bright colour, but yours will go with anything. I just love the coloured leather linings

7. Yes, it took me forever to decide between Gucci disco soho and this Rodtnes, not very known brand. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466677114.683165.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466677125.520838.jpg

8. I really like this!x

9. very cute bag! I wouldn't worry about mixing metals with your jewelry, I do it all the time ;)

danniela likes this.
  10. I got the Soho a few weeks ago as I was really going off mulberry, but as usual some of the designs are really growing on me!

11. Thanks! I was looking for a bag that I can throw on the ground if my little one falls without having to worry that my Chanel gets scratched
    This one seems sturdy enough.

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466785513.326165.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466785526.663246.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466785540.806118.jpg

nucleii and lou123 like this.
  13. This is what i can fit in the bag and my best Mod shots,... It's not my thing:sad:

14. It looks lovely on you, these are great shots! Thanks for posting, they're really helpful