camera bag or 266 reissue ???

I want a reissue too but my budget for now fits the black camera bag :smile: and i like the camera bag too... :smile:

should i wait? or buy the camera bag now and wait for another chance to get a reissue 226 or 227? :smile:

flaps are definitely classic chanel and must haves for anyone's collection, so if you like it more, wait for it. though i vote for the camera bag because it fits more - it fits my lifestyle better. it's a personal choice, go for the one that makes your heart flutter:heart:

I'd say go for the reissue, but it seems like you're leaning more towards the camera bag--in terms of budget and functionality wise. For me, I like the look of the reissue better. 226 is a good size but I would go for a 227 in the matte black for more room. Also, reissue can go from casual to dressy in 2 seconds flat! Camera seems more casual. If you get the camera bag will you keep thinking about the reissue in your mind? It really depends on how much you like the reissue, such that you're willing to give up the camera and save a bit more for the reissue. Think about it. Prioritizing your wishlist may also help. That's what I do!

Remember to update us on what you decide! :smile:

I have both the medium camera bag and 227, and I think they hold about the same amount. You seem to prefer totes and BBags, so maybe the camera bag is more your preference for now. Get what you love. You can always get the flap later, since it's part of the classic collection and will always be around.