Camel Luggage, Smooth Leather - Pre-Fall or Fall?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
that's what I thought
I actually found one at Barneys -- someone returned a Black and a Camel, smooth leather yesterday. But the SA told me it was $1800 (the tag rang $1800). I asked about the price -- I thought the smooth leather bags were $1750, but she said that maybe there was an increase (but wasn't the increase for newer bags $2k?)

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
there might be some price discrepancy from one store to another.. it's possible. $1800 is like 10% off from current price.. that's quite a deal! guess they haven't slap the newer tag over it.. are you getting it JJ? :graucho: the more i see pictures of it, the more i like it!

Alisa

O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
La Jolla, CA
I almost purchased a camel mini from Barney's back in late September, it was $1800 at the time. I've seen them now sold for $2000.

icecreamom

Loubie-Happy
O.G.
Sep 22, 2009
La-La Land
there might be some price discrepancy from one store to another.. it's possible. $1800 is like 10% off from current price.. that's quite a deal! guess they haven't slap the newer tag over it.. are you getting it JJ? :graucho: the more i see pictures of it, the more i like it!
We need to find you one ASAP! :P

lisha_b

Nov 27, 2011
Hey guys,

I want to buy the MICRO Celine shopper in grey, but I'm not sure where I can get it from!!,!,! Help!!,! Singapore only hAs it in bright red and now green!

mrsronaldo

Jan 4, 2008
My Camel luggage from last year is now very slouchy and not in a good shape, it can't even stand straight if empty. HELP.