Cambridge Large Textured Metallic Hobo 14089

Man I want a cambridge hobo so bad!! I've been calling the outlets in my entire state religiously!! Has any one seen any of the hobos in the siggy c's or silver textured leather at their outlets recently and that do charge send????

Man I want a cambridge hobo so bad!! I've been calling the outlets in my entire state religiously!! Has any one seen any of the hobos in the siggy c's or silver textured leather at their outlets recently and that do charge send????

They had a silver textured hobo and a silver Alex at Prime today. They do charge sends. Their number is 407-352-6772. Good luck!

It's pouring rain. Don't go. It will be there tomorrow. Congrats in finding one. I love the pockets on this bag. Easy access to everything.

Aww...That was a nice thing to say, Happywife18..Well, I did not go that evening, but I did in the morning.. And of course, it wasn't there.. My luck. Maybe there will be another time...

Aww...That was a nice thing to say, Happywife18..Well, I did not go that evening, but I did in the morning.. And of course, it wasn't there.. My luck. Maybe there will be another time...
Don't worry. You'll find one soon. There seem to be a lot of cambridge at the outlets right now. It won't be long before you get one. :smile: