Cambon Tote Fake Spotted

Oh my... everything is wrong about it - even the booklet and dustcover, and its going for over $500.00 - Looks like the seller is also shell bidding - I'm going to report it

Michele

Shell bidding is when a seller will bid against their own stuff to jack up the price by creating different user ID's on ebay. You can tell when you look at who is bidding on the item and there are alot of users who never made a purchase (have the 0) and there are also a massive amounts of bids (in this case 54 bidders already).

I hope I explained this okay....Take a look at GTO's link and click on bidders and you will see what I mean.

there are sooo many fake cambons out there now...thankfully they are sooo tacky you can tell them right away!

i was behind this one lady and her two daughters waiting to buy something and the lady was bragging galore to the SA how rich she was and how she travels the world whenever she wants and her rich husband spoils her and her daughters all the time...too bad she had a fake lv papillon, her one daughter had something in lv mono that never came out before (super hideous fake) and the other snob was sporting the nastiest fake cambon tote i had ever seen! for shame!