Calvin Klein bags

I've only had one Calvin Klein bag, but was extremely pleased with that one. The leather was wonderfully thick and soft, and the bag had the greatest white satiny lining. I'd buy another one in an instant.

So, I'm in Calvin-lust now! Today at the bus stop I saw this lady carrying an absolutely gorgeous expensive-looking shopper tote type of bag in a lovely dark chocolate brown crocodile... I tried to see the logo when she sat down right next to me and it was Calvin. I'm desperately hunting for that bag right now, GUH!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Janine, I really like that bag you are scoping out! I have a thing for flap-style crossbodies - at this point it's verging on full-blown fetish. :P

More than once I have been in a store looking at bags and been drawn to a CK design without even knowing that it was a CK bag - the logo is so discrete that it's easy to miss, which I like. Endless' CS is stellar, so if you don't like the bag, you will get a refund very quickly. They also price match and accept c a s h b a c k so it is worth your while to do a bit of homework before you buy. :smile:

Janine, Thumbs up! Smart looking bag! I never owned a CK bag before, but I know Martha Stewart, likes his line and I think he has a good reputation!

so pretty!!

51lbsKO%2BqWL._SS280_.jpg

Thanks for the input guys. Now I'm thinking this one's too small, I'm actually considering a RM Mac now, after having sworn off all things RM after everyone's horrible experiences. So, I think I need to take a moment and not buy anything right now, novel concept right, lol.

Babydoll, love that one you posted, will be on the look-out for you.

Okay, I went to the dark side and bought a MAC in aquamarine. It just looks like a more versatile bag. Let's hope it doesn't fall apart. So far I've had good luck with RM bags, but I feel like I'm tempting fate every time I buy one.