Calvi card case owners.

For me, opening them horizontally helps keep any loose cards in place, which becomes automatic after using them for a while.
Good to know, thanks! Do you place receipts on one side and cards on the other? I guess I'm asking, how do you use a single Calvi as a wallet? I have 6 main cards, rarely use/need cash but do need to be able to store receipts easily without opening a second thing to store them in.

I usually carry 5 cards on one side and large denomination cash bills on the other. I have another Calvi for extra cards, ie health cards, less frequently used store cards, etc. So my solution to the receipts dilemma is the medium envelope, of which I have several. Also use an Evelyne coin case for coins/smaller cash bills. This solution works fabulously for me, as I travel quite a bit, ie different currencies and different bags.

I usually carry 5 cards on one side and large denomination cash bills on the other. I have another Calvi for extra cards, ie health cards, less frequently used store cards, etc. So my solution to the receipts dilemma is the medium envelope, of which I have several. Also use an Evelyne coin case for coins/smaller cash bills. This solution works fabulously for me, as I travel quite a bit, ie different currencies and different bags.
Thank you! What is the "medium envelope"? Would love to check that out.

Reactions: Cygne18