Calling sofia owners

Your red Sofia is a real eyecatcher, a stunning classic colour and easy to match with most outfits. The pebbled leather is more scratch resistant and makes the bag more interesting. Enjoy her 😄

The large size is very heavy, I have 2 in medium. I don't use the strap.

It's good to consider your frame when deciding the size and also think how much you really need to carry daily. Sofia is not a "working bag" for me. In the large size the proportions are not as appealing to my me. This is of course a very individual opinion.

I am seriously considering taking the plunge on I think a medium Sofia. I went to blooms and saw the latest ones. It looks like the things that kept me on the fence have been changed. It is now lined in leather, and the construction makes it a little stiffer than before and it looks a bit more structured.

What size should I get? I am thinking of occasionally toting my 13' macbook air on occasion.

Where should I buy it, the boutique or Bloomies or somewhere else?

I am seriously considering taking the plunge on I think a medium Sofia. I went to blooms and saw the latest ones. It looks like the things that kept me on the fence have been changed. It is now lined in leather, and the construction makes it a little stiffer than before and it looks a bit more structured.

What size should I get? I am thinking of occasionally toting my 13' macbook air on occasion.

I like the medium size. I don't know if it fits MacBook Air. Interesting to know about the leather lined. All the places you mentioned sell authentic items.

It prolly will not fit a MacBook Air even the 10' one. I would buy from boutique bc I feel like Bloomies get a lot of returns and their inventory isn't as perfect and new as boutiques.

You won't be able to fit a Macbook in the medium Sofia so maybe you should go for the large. I bought my Sofia from Bloomies and had no issues but either the boutique or department store would be great.

You won't be able to fit a Macbook in the medium Sofia so maybe you should go for the large. I bought my Sofia from Bloomies and had no issues but either the boutique or department store would be great.

Large is out of budget. Actually medium was stretching it. But fitting a macbook wasn't a must have. The medium is quite roomy without being huge. I picked up a black one at the boutique.