Calling Neonoe Pink owner

hollowgal

Oct 19, 2009
I would like to find out how well the light interior withstand everyday use cause I bought the Neo Noe online without seeing the interior in person ( always sold out in the store). Abit wary after seeing it to be suede looking material.

Can anyone post their bag to show me how the inside would look like after one two years use? Especially the opening area. I will get an organiser but it's only up to half of the bag and the top of the bag is not protected by anything and I am worry I would dirty it by just assessing my things. I don't put hand cream or body lotion on my hand often. So the reason of this thread is to find out how bad can an light interior turn out to be.

Or should I return it to get the black one and have a pink twilly to make it look like a pink bag.

Thanks.

Reactions: Namwan-
I think the black interior with pink accent/charm would look good. Having pink interior will get dirty. My NF with RB interior somehow got a smudge on it even with an organizer inside. I am very careful of not putting anything that will transfer on to the bag. To be w/o worry, the black interior is a better choice.

I did know buying the pink that it would be visibly dirtier that the black but I did love the pink when I saw it (there is a black and pink when I bought in store).

But as I see it get a bit dirty I wish I had the black but not to the point that I'm so sad. Mine is 9 months old but I'll try to post the interior. I have an organizer but rarely uses it.

For me if it would be an everyday bag I think the black is the better way to go. Then put pink accents :smile:

I think the black interior with pink accent/charm would look good. Having pink interior will get dirty. My NF with RB interior somehow got a smudge on it even with an organizer inside. I am very careful of not putting anything that will transfer on to the bag. To be w/o worry, the black interior is a better choice.
thank you! What sort of material is the interior of neverfull made of? The neo noe one has the risk of piling I heard

I did know buying the pink that it would be visibly dirtier that the black but I did love the pink when I saw it (there is a black and pink when I bought in store).

But as I see it get a bit dirty I wish I had the black but not to the point that I'm so sad. Mine is 9 months old but I'll try to post the interior. I have an organizer but rarely uses it.

For me if it would be an everyday bag I think the black is the better way to go. Then put pink accents :smile:
Thank you. A photo would be great ly appreciate cause I want to see how bad is it and if I can still accept it. I know with black even with use sometimes the colour will fade and change into dark grey.
Pink is so pretty I just couldn't resist it, black on the other hand looks quite bland but I wonder if having a pink twilly replacing the pull string area will look good