Calling Mia Polina Owners

zuzu23

Feb 8, 2008
I'm trying to decide whether to get one in apple green. The bag wasn't initally on my radar, but the color is calling to me.:P It wouldn't replace my sap green Stella that I will find someday, but would be another green bag to add to my collection.

I do like big bags, and don't need much organization in them, but I don't want everything in this one to end up in one pile at the bottom because of the curved shape of the bag. I haven't seen one in person, so it's hard for me to tell if this would happen.

Are there any negatives to this bag you can think of to mention? Thanks.:smile:

Hmm... I can't seem to think of anything negative about this bag. I own one in apple green and love the color. The leather is very durable. It's hobo shaped, so yes, the items can end up on the bottom... but there is in interior zipper pocket and cell phone pocket if that helps, and the two exterior zip pockets. The strap is wide and comfortable on the shoulder. I like the double flap closure because it keeps your belongings secure in the bag. If you don't want the hassle of opening both flaps, you can tuck one flap inside the bag so it stays open.

I guess the only negative thing I can think of is that my nails have scratched the leather flap opening while trying to access the interior of the bag... otherwise, I think it's a great bag overall.

I have a black one that is beautiful, I have worn it around the house but it just seems a little too big for me. If you like large bags it is great, the leather is amazingly beautiful!! Im going to sell mine to help fund a patchwork Stam that is my HG!!

Thanks, everyone. :smile: I decided to get it. I wanted a large, unstructured, lighter colored bag (green is my fave) and I think this will will work well.

After this I want to go on a real ban for a while, unless that perfect sap green Stella shows up. I'm glad I started such a great collection; I just want to pause for a bit and make sure I buy things I really want and am not buying things just because they are great deals.