Calling for loulou owners!!

Florencee

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Hi ladies

I am looking to get my first YSL bag, toy loulou. But I am not sure if the leather is durable enough for everyday wear.
Any experiences welcome. Thanks.

Hi! So far I haven’t had any problems with mine at all, although I’ve only used it a couple of times so far :smile:

Don’t worry, calf leather is a lot more durable and scratch resistant than you think!! I’ve watched numerous videos before purchasing my Toy Lou Lou, and many other owners of it on YouTube unanimously agree that it is a hardy leather :smile:

Reactions: Florencee
I’ve had the toy only for a week but have been using it every day and so far so good. I’m trying to be a bit gentler with it than other bags... I typically have no problem throwing bags on the floor (!) but defo wouldn’t do that with my Loulou, and put her in her box at night, mostly because I’ve heard about issues with corner wear. But at the other posters say, it’s a tougher, thicker leather than it looks. Highly recommend!

I recently got the medium black Loulou. While I can't comment on wear & tear in for long term use, since I've only had her under a month.... but, so far it seems like it's going to wear well :happydance: the grey will be so pretty :love: I would love to get a toy grey with ghw, if I can find one!

Post updated pics when you get!