calling for a vote: Epi Brea or Epi Alma??

fancyrush

Jun 3, 2010
I've been in a dilemma for choosing my first EPI.. I like Alma and think it's so classic. But Brea seems more practical. ( although I do know we can purchase strap for Alma ). If you gonna get a lighter color Epi, which one do you choose?

Also is Brea more formal and dressier than Alma?? Coz normally I wear casual outfit, ocasionally wear dress. I definitely want this bag to be versitille!

pls give your 2 cents thanks so much ladies :smile: :smile: :smile:

imo alma looks best hand held. I also bought the strap but never really used it. Brea is more practical. Go to the store and try them both, though I still prefer alma. Good luck!

I have 2 Alma's one Epi one Damier in PM size and a Vernis Brea GM and love them all the same. Obviously I loved the alma enough to buy a second one. You can't go wrong with either Brea or Alma there both classy bags 😘

I had both and sold the brea.
The difficulty to close zip finally got to me and I moved on (to the Madeleine!).
Brea is nice for work, you can put papers but can't overstuff it. Can't put papers in the Alma (without folding) and can't overstuff it either.
Brea looks all right w a strap, i think the Alma does not.
Hope that helps!

I vote for Alma in ivory. You can get a strap for it if you don't want to hand held it all the time. I think Brea is too bulky looking (not to mention old fashioned looking) and is best suited for dressed up wear.

I only have alma bb in epi citron, but I have been pondering whether to add a brea. I only use my alma for fun and never with the strap. I have wondered about how practical the brea style would be for work and now thanks to Dawn72's info about the zip I will be crossing this off my list due to my lack of bag patience.

Alma is more timeless and with bright fun colors you'll sure to enjoy the chic elegant look but definitely not casual unless you go for the BB. Even with jeans and white shirts my Alma Epi Indigo makes the outfit so elegant (but I love it nonetheless!) gl