Calling Constance Carriers

question--was offered the c18 etoupe w gold hardware -its the one w the mirror
its quite a bit more than the c18 without the mirror... my store is out of town so i wont see the bag -- i have a c18 nata epsom silver hw without mirror and i love this bag bc its such an easy bag and easy to take on travels as well.. but the price diff esp for same leather but just for mirror is bothersome!
i just want to confirm that its the same bag except w a mirror !?
should i take the bag?
Yes same exact everything except a mirror and the pocket which used to be the full length of the inside panel is now divided into two pockets, one for the mirror. See pic from a reseller.
The new versions are around 15% or ~$1,000 more expensive.
1E3C25CE-B486-45EF-8720-A3CEF4B5DFA8.jpeg

Yes same exact everything except a mirror and the pocket which used to be the full length of the inside panel is now divided into two pockets, one for the mirror. See pic from a reseller.
View attachment 5671690
@acrowcounted I'm sorry I'm confused. I thought the constance re edition didn't have a divider. Or are there 2 different constance?

View attachment 5671690
just hard to believe the the mirror makes the bag 15% more. i mean im sure it is general rise of price as well but this rise seems steep so i am assuming its the impact of that little mirror...

@acrowcounted I'm sorry I'm confused. I thought the constance re edition didn't have a divider. Or are there 2 different constance?
The Constance 18 re issue is called the “Constance 18 mirror” and is identical to the original C18 with the addition of the mirror. It is still two compartments and no back exterior pocket.
The reissue of the Constance 24 is called the “Constance One” or “24-1”, has only one interior compartment, has a back exterior pocket and a small interior pocket with the mirror. Both reissues are more expensive (~15%) compared to the original versions, all other specs equal.

The Constance 18 re issue is called the “Constance 18 mirror” and is identical to the original C18 with the addition of the mirror. It is still two compartments and no back exterior pocket.
The reissue of the Constance 24 is called the “Constance One” or “24-1”, has only one interior compartment, has a back exterior pocket and a small interior pocket with the mirror. Both reissues are more expensive (~15%) compared to the original versions, all other specs equal.
Thank you so much :smile:

I thought the Constance 24 1 was $9600 making it slightly less expensive. Did it have a price increase?

I thought the Constance 24 1 was $9600 making it slightly less expensive. Did it have a price increase?
Hmmm you may be correct about the size 24. I’m getting conflicting data across social media. It would make sense that the new 24 is less than the old 24 since it can be argued that it is “less bag” (one compartment rather than two) though it does have the mirror and the back pocket. When the 24-1 first released, my SA quoted me a price $600 more than the original but perhaps H readjusted? Wish we had additional reliable data points.

The new 18 however, is definitely ~$1000 more for the simple addition of the mirror. :annoyed:

• Wow
  • Insightful
Reactions: 880 and carlinha
Hmmm you may be correct about the size 24. I’m getting conflicting data across social media. It would make sense that the new 24 is less than the old 24 since it can be argued that it is “less bag” (one compartment rather than two) though it does have the mirror and the back pocket. When the 24-1 first released, my SA quoted me a price $600 more than the original but perhaps H readjusted? Wish we had additional reliable data points.

The new 18 however, is definitely ~$1000 more for the simple addition of the mirror. :annoyed:

In this thread, a few members stated the price they paid in euros and usd.

And I feel like then the old c18 without the mirror will no longer be produced , right ?

• Insightful
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I posted this on the Paris thread, but here is my new Constance 24 or Constance 1 re-edition. The price in Paris was 7,050 euros which I think is a bit less than the two compartment version. I’m 5’2” but find it a bit short crossbody so I usually wear it double or single strap. It’s a small bag but I’m getting a lot of use out of it.C813A913-A967-4214-A10F-D2495D79A01B.jpeg

I posted this on the Paris thread, but here is my new Constance 24 or Constance 1 re-edition. The price in Paris was 7,050 euros which I think is a bit less than the two compartment version. I’m 5’2” but find it a bit short crossbody so I usually wear it double or single strap. It’s a small bag but I’m getting a lot of use out of it.View attachment 5673692
Congratulations @jayjay77. She's beautiful. And you bought her in Paris, which makes it even more beautiful:heart: (although I've never been to Paris). Wear her in the best of health and happiness:hugs:

Reactions: jayjay77