Calling Constance Carriers

She reminds me of salted caramel, my new to me c24 in evercolor

1972bc1f90181a4b06bc98a63c0d0d28.jpg
Adore this color

I just scored my 2nd Constance and it is on the way to my house. It is C24 in blue du nord color in evercolor leather with Gold hw. Has anyone heard of this color? Is it easy to wear with clothing in term of colors? I’m not 100% a blue color bag person but i just couldn’t let it go otherwise I’ll regret it later. Any comments or advices are appreciated.

I just scored my 2nd Constance and it is on the way to my house. It is C24 in blue du nord color in evercolor leather with Gold hw. Has anyone heard of this color? Is it easy to wear with clothing in term of colors? I’m not 100% a blue color bag person but i just couldn’t let it go otherwise I’ll regret it later. Any comments or advices are appreciated.
This is new color for SS19. Plenty of pics of this color on the forum. Just have a look.....
Congrats! GHW with this shade of blue is STUNNING!!!!!

Attachments

• Spring 2019.jpg
    Spring 2019.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,384
Can you please tell me the price? Wanting to know if it increased

I posted a photo of this color in evercolor here

For those of you that own both c24 and k25 sellier, would you be able to comment whether the k25 holds much more than the c24 or is it quite similar as 24&25 are pretty close in terms of width. Thanks

For those of you that own both c24 and k25 sellier, would you be able to comment whether the k25 holds much more than the c24 or is it quite similar as 24&25 are pretty close in terms of width. Thanks

Yes, I think they are very much the same! Just feels that C24 is more organized(stacking nicely) since it is rectangle shape, while sometimes my k25 is overstuffed with the same amount of stuffs I put in my C24, maybe because is the shape?? Hopes that helps!!!

Reactions: chinamom

K25 Sellier holds a little more than C24. I usually carry a card holder/compact wallet (silk’in, mini Bearn or Calvi), iPhone, lip balm, car key, and a pair of sunglasses (without the case) and they fit perfectly in my C24. However, they would move around in my K25. I was able to put a twilly box and ring box on top of my essentials (comfortably) in my K25 when I was at the store a few weeks ago. HTH [emoji4]

Last edited:
Reactions: Le_petite_bichon