Calling Constance Carriers

Visited Hawaii [emoji259] and two days after I got back home I got an email from the sweetest SA that they were expecting a Gris Asphalte C 24 rose gold hardware and if I was interested.

Sad news: I was back in LA and they can't ship the bag.

Good news: I was able to fly someone who could pick up the bag for me!

And she's home with me! The color is stunning IRL and the rose gold definitely makes it pop. I received so many compliments when I took her out for the first time yesterday. For the color, I would say it's a little darker than Gris Tourterelle.

View attachment 3857702 View attachment 3857703 View attachment 3857704View attachment 3857705

Super gorgeous!:heart:

Visited Hawaii [emoji259] and two days after I got back home I got an email from the sweetest SA that they were expecting a Gris Asphalte C 24 rose gold hardware and if I was interested.

And she's home with me! The color is stunning IRL and the rose gold definitely makes it pop. I received so many compliments when I took her out for the first time yesterday. For the color, I would say it's a little darker than Gris Tourterelle.

View attachment 3857702 View attachment 3857703 View attachment 3857704View attachment 3857705

Omg amaaaaazing [emoji7] Congratulations! I would have hoped on a plane or found someone else to also!

So beautiful! Congrats :loveeyes:

Congrats!! What a lovely SA... Looks in between etoupe and gris t.... Gorgeous! :heart:

Here is my first C!
Black epsom with Rose Gold HW, 24 size

Constance-Double-Strap-e1507523388712.jpg
WAHOOOO!!!!! Congrats hun!!! Twins with you on this and can't put her down!!! ENJOYYYYYYY!!!!!

Reactions: kat99

Wow the color changes a lot in different lighting. Awesome shade of gray and the RGHW is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BBC