Calling Constance Carriers

There was one second that I would like to return the Constance. But this is very hard to get Constance offer in my country. So at the end I choose to keep it. There are not much info and photos of evercalf bag in this forum, wonder the spa treatment could refurbish this leather into a descent condition.

SA told me that the scratches can't be buffed out. What I've noticed is that the scratches aren't visible unless it's up close. Plus, we tend to notice more than others. It's such a beautiful bag regardless so I am using it as a daily bag until I get tired of it!! Let me know how it goes if you go to the spa route.

Hi, does anyone own both Epsom and Evercolor constance? Is it normal that the Epsom ones are thicker than Evercolor? TIA!

The craie one in my picture is Epsom and Rose Azalee is Evercolor, it seems that the Craie one is thicker, at least appearance wise.

IMG_1500665911.362720.jpg

Hi, does anyone own both Epsom and Evercolor constance? Is it normal that the Epsom ones are thicker than Evercolor? TIA!

The craie one in my picture is Epsom and Rose Azalee is Evercolor, it seems that the Craie one is thicker, at least appearance wise.

View attachment 3771129

I don't own an evercolor Constance, but I have noticed that an epsom Constance of mine is slightly bigger than a swift Constance of mine. I wondered if my eyes were deceiving me so I measured the two , and the epsom is actually about 1/4 of an inch bigger all the way around. I am guessing it is because the epsom is much stiffer and holds its shape, but I don't know.

Dear Constance lovers,
My SA has just called to inform that she has a C24 swift Black in GHW waiting for me. I really wanted the epsom leather as i am usually quite clumsy with my bags. Swift leather seems delicate and easily scratched. But if i give this a pass, i may never see another one again! And its Black in GHW.
So please share your thoughts on Swift vs Epsom on a C. Truly appreciate your feedbacks.

How did you like the C24 swift leather? I just got offered for the C18 black ghw swift. I am just curious how people like it? Thanks in advance.

I'm so happy to joy the club. Honestly Constance was never cross my mind. I have saw the 24 in person, it's little big for my liking. I'm a cross body gal. So when the SA said she had something for me( Kelly was on mind ) and bring out this 18. Let's me tell you I could not stop smiling even now. Thank you for let me share

Attachments

• IMG_1341.JPG
    IMG_1341.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 1,368
  • IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,332
I'm so happy to joy the club. Honestly Constance was never cross my mind. I have saw the 24 in person, it's little big for my liking. I'm a cross body gal. So when the SA said she had something for me( Kelly was on mind ) and bring out this 18. Let's me tell you I could not stop smiling even now. Thank you for let me share

Congrats! It looks beautiful!

View attachment 3771129
Funny I just checked mine and the epsom does seem to have more cushion on the top.

Hi ladies, would you go with:

Rose azalee c24 phw evercolor
Or
Black c24 phw Epsom?

I think it depends on if you're a pink person. But I have to say I love Constance in color! And evercolor leather is very nice.
Although on the other hand a black c is so very classic.
Tough choice! I would take into consideration the rest of your collection and which one makes you smile most.
Enjoy whichever you choose!

I think it depends on if you're a pink person. But I have to say I love Constance in color! And evercolor leather is very nice.
Although on the other hand a black c is so very classic.
Tough choice! I would take into consideration the rest of your collection and which one makes you smile most.
Enjoy whichever you choose!

Thank you!! [emoji173]️

Hi ladies, would you go with:

Rose azalee c24 phw evercolor
Or
Black c24 phw Epsom?

Black is classic and will be an easy, flexible bag to use for years to come.

RA is a beautiful colour, which may be more trendy and seasonal.

One option is to go for the black C24 now and a RA Bolide 27, or similar bag, later.