Calling Chanel lambskin Jumbo owners

mia55

O.G.
Jun 21, 2010
Before I start I want to wish all the members of tpf Merry Christmas. Have a lovely day filled with love, joy and happiness.

So, I've an opportunity to buy navy lambskin double flap jumbo. It'll be a great help if owners can share their experience with this bag in terms of weight, durability, look etc so I know what to expect. I already have three single flap jumbos and looking forward to add a double flap in my collection. Two of my Jumbos are caviar in Black and beige with silver hardware and the third one is patent chevron.

Thanks

The double flaps are made so nicely, durable, the best hardware. I cannot tell you how much I love mine, one of the most satisfying purchases I have ever made. I think navy would be a wonderful color to add to your closet. I am tall and fit so the weight of the Jumbo double flap has never been an issue for me but I have heard others complain about it. I think it depends on your stature in regard to the weight of the bag being an issue for you. Good luck!

Reactions: TraceySH
Before I start I want to wish all the members of tpf Merry Christmas. Have a lovely day filled with love, joy and happiness.

So, I've an opportunity to buy navy lambskin double flap jumbo. It'll be a great help if owners can share their experience with this bag in terms of weight, durability, look etc so I know what to expect. I already have three single flap jumbos and looking forward to add a double flap in my collection. Two of my Jumbos are caviar in Black and beige with silver hardware and the third one is patent chevron.

Thanks

Wow you are a lucky girl! You've got all the most wanted: black, jumbo, caviar, beige and chevron! Yes I think you absolutely will need navy to complete your jumbo family! Please share photos!

The double flaps are made so nicely, durable, the best hardware. I cannot tell you how much I love mine, one of the most satisfying purchases I have ever made. I think navy would be a wonderful color to add to your closet. I am tall and fit so the weight of the Jumbo double flap has never been an issue for me but I have heard others complain about it. I think it depends on your stature in regard to the weight of the bag being an issue for you. Good luck!
Thanks, can't wait to buy it. I was worried about the wt but looks like lambskin is lighter than caviar. If you get a chance, please share pics, would love to see your Jumbo :smile:

576C59C3-3C61-4DD4-99C3-15CE589455BA.jpeg I searched for a thread about lambskin jumbo. I just ordered one pre-loved and am a bit nervous about whether it’s a wise choice regarding the weight, durability, size. I have a medium lambskin classic flap, but it’s a bit small for daily use. I am 5’3” and don’t want an overwhelming bag, but have no problem with my Reissue 227s size. Please anyone else chime in about your experience! Thanks! Here is a pic of what I ordered. They say the color is “green.”

View attachment 4221200 I searched for a thread about lambskin jumbo. I just ordered one pre-loved and am a bit nervous about whether it’s a wise choice regarding the weight, durability, size. I have a medium lambskin classic flap, but it’s a bit small for daily use. I am 5’3” and don’t want an overwhelming bag, but have no problem with my Reissue 227s size. Please anyone else chime in about your experience! Thanks! Here is a pic of what I ordered. They say the color is “green.”

I’m only an inch taller than you and love my jumbos for daily use. I find them comparable to my 227. Weight doesn’t bother me. Your bag is lovely. Looks like a great neutral. Enjoy!

Reactions: gettinpurseonal