calling Brahmin bags owner!!!!

I owned one once upon a time. They are very beautiful structured bags. The leather is stiff and I would not consider these bags to be casual, but more business-like......great for suits. That's just my opinion.

I only own a Brahmin credit card wallet in toasted almond and love, love, love this accessory. I enjoy how it almost looks like woodgrain and has a great hand.

I have not, however, purchased one of their bags. They look too dressy for my lifestyle, I tend to be a jeans and blazer kind of gal.

Wow, I'm surprised there are not more responses to this thread. Brahmin makes really nice handbangs IMO. I have owned several -- 4 bags and 1 wallet. I am down to 1 bag and the wallet. I sold the other 3 after I was tired of the them (and 1 of them was over 10 years old and still in mint condition - they really hold up well). I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

I have 2 Brahmins currently, they're a few years old and look like new. Brahmins are great bags, and very classic. I see them a lot in the local dept. stores but for some reason, I've gone another way in my bag buying as of late.