Calling all women with pictures of their rings...on their fingers!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And A few more

Attached Files:

2. C53371F0-2ACE-4536-A4F3-82328779E573.JPG I love seeing everyone else's so here's mine!

3. [​IMG]

mrs moulds, jeymate, simurgh and 3 others like this.
  4. Such a fun thread, full of gorgeous rings!:heart: My latest (last?) anniv. upgrade by James Allen.
    ring5.14pic2.jpg

5.14Octcollage1.jpg

5. Here's mine. My original wedding set was lost earlier this year, so we had a family heirloom band resized which I wear as my wedding ring. Our 16th wedding anniversary was this past Friday, and I got the sparkler on the right! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

LaBoheme, cdtracing and Venessa84 like this.
  6. Your ring is gorgeous!!!! I'm thinking about upgrading mine (Asscher as well) may I ask how many carat this is? beautiful...

LaBoheme likes this.
  7. IMG_1479257239.964045.jpg

Here's mine!

8. Not the best pic lol

9. IMG_1479850618.337089.jpg
    Since I'm broke and can't buy new pieces of jewelry ( having a kid in college is a mess ) I've been taking old stuff and resetting them, so I feel like it's new!

BBC, kkfiregirl, LaBoheme and 3 others like this.
  10. I'm just seeing your note! Thanks & apologies for taking so long to reply. It's 5.14 carats, I color, vs2 from James Allen. It was listed under the asscher section but IMO it's more of a squat, square emerald cut.(the outline/shape, faceting and L/W ratio). It's 10.10 by 9.64 by6.06 & the L/W is 1.05

I've seen some awesome asschers that are like perfectly balanced octagons. I love those too!

liliBuo likes this.
  11. Watching the sunset with the love of my life and feeling blessed. 20161117_171547_resized_1.jpg 20161117_161546_resized.jpg shag in box_resized_1.jpg

Attached Files:

12. #612 Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    One more pic

Attached Files:

13. Thx for your reply :smile:

LaBoheme likes this.
  14. @lucydee it looks great on you! Congrats on your engagement!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice