Calling all totally PM owners :)

What do you think of your totally PM?

• Love it!

• Wasn't for me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have the Totally PM and I love it! It fits all of my essentials with room to spare: Sarah wallet, mini pochette, Kleenex, sunglasses, hairbrush, keys, phone, and a pen. When I travel, I also carry my iPad mini. I get compliments on it all the time. I have it in DE, so it's my all weather bag. I am 5'4, 112 and it fits me very well. The MM was too big for my taste, but it all depends on whether you like the look of a large bag. I really enjoy wearing the PM!

I am about 5'5 140lbs and I have the Totally PM in Azur. I chose the PM because I already have other MM and GM sized bags and I wanted this to be more purse instead of tote.
It fits some diapers/wipes for my baby, sunglasses case, small makeup case, full size wallet, cles, keys, phone and some candy (I always have a sweet tooth) and all this makes it full but not so much that it gets heavy or bulging out. It's really an every day size and if you already have other MM/GM sized bags, I'd go with the PM. Some days it's good to switch up and not carry your whole life with you. IMO.

I also have the Totally PM in Mono. Although I do tend to carry the larger handbags (Epi Neverfull MM, Soft Lockit), the PM holds everything I usually carry with room to spare. It really is a great all around handbag! I hope to get it in DE one day too! :smile:

Thank you very much - that's very helpful!

Sorry - are you saying the Sully MM holds about the same as Totally PM.

Hi there! I have never been so tired in my life lol.

I do hope I have an opportunity to get to the store to try on the MM, but like you said, I'm not sure how to do that with the little one. The bag only arrived last week.

That was exactly my thought when I picked the PM. :smile:

Thank you for the feedback!

Yes. To me, totally mm holds more than sully mm. So the sully mm holds about the same as totally pm. Another important factor for me to pick totally mm over totally pm is I can fit regular size paper comfortably inside totally mm but not totally pm.

I have the Totally PM and I love it! It fits all of my essentials with room to spare: Sarah wallet, mini pochette, Kleenex, sunglasses, hairbrush, keys, phone, and a pen. When I travel, I also carry my iPad mini. I get compliments on it all the time. I have it in DE, so it's my all weather bag. I am 5'4, 112 and it fits me very well. The MM was too big for my taste, but it all depends on whether you like the look of a large bag. I really enjoy wearing the PM!

Thanks very much ! Im not in love with overly large bags. Do you perchance have a mod shot you might want to share?

I am about 5'5 140lbs and I have the Totally PM in Azur. I chose the PM because I already have other MM and GM sized bags and I wanted this to be more purse instead of tote.
It fits some diapers/wipes for my baby, sunglasses case, small makeup case, full size wallet, cles, keys, phone and some candy (I always have a sweet tooth) and all this makes it full but not so much that it gets heavy or bulging out. It's really an every day size and if you already have other MM/GM sized bags, I'd go with the PM. Some days it's good to switch up and not carry your whole life with you. IMO.

Thank you - great advice!

I also have the Totally PM in Mono. Although I do tend to carry the larger handbags (Epi Neverfull MM, Soft Lockit), the PM holds everything I usually carry with room to spare. It really is a great all around handbag! I hope to get it in DE one day too! :smile:

Thank you vet much!!! If you have any mod shots you might want to share, that would be really great :smile:

Yes. To me, totally mm holds more than sully mm. So the sully mm holds about the same as totally pm. Another important factor for me to pick totally mm over totally pm is I can fit regular size paper comfortably inside totally mm but not totally pm.

This completely makes sense - you definitely lose room in the hobo shaped bags. Thanks so much for all your help!