Calling all palermo pm owners

evilsuimai

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I got the Palermo pm with the main intention to wear it crossbody since I have two little ones. I am 5'2" and I find the strap to be a tad short. It looks just a bit off , landing slightly under the boob and above the hips. Who else has this slight little problem? Did you buy a separate strap for it? I called the store about a separate strap but the SA couldn't tell me the length and in comparison to the strap that the purse comes with. Does anyone have that info? Happy with it?
Thanks! L

I have the Palermo PM and love it. However, the strap is to short for most to wear cross body. There are several threads on this. If you have the mono eve bag you can take the strap from it and use it on the Palermo or you can just buy another strap separately.

I got the Palermo pm with the main intention to wear it crossbody since I have two little ones. I am 5'2" and I find the strap to be a tad short. It looks just a bit off , landing slightly under the boob and above the hips. Who else has this slight little problem? Did you buy a separate strap for it? I called the store about a separate strap but the SA couldn't tell me the length and in comparison to the strap that the purse comes with. Does anyone have that info? Happy with it?
Thanks! L

I have the Palermo PM and love it. However, the strap is to short for most to wear cross body. There are several threads on this. If you have the mono eve bag you can take the strap from it and use it on the Palermo or you can just buy another strap separately.

Ditto, if you look in the clubhouse I actually Have a post of my pm and the many strap options I went through

http://www.indeed.com/m/jobalerts?q...er&l=Maryland&start=60&mobtk=16go155iq0ln6235

drspock7 said:
Ditto, if you look in the clubhouse I actually Have a post of my pm and the many strap options I went through]

Thanks for the reply. I checked the thread and saw your pics. Your Eva strap looks great with it. That's the length I want. I actually went to the lv store today and purchased a separate strap. It's looks awesome and lands exactly where I want!

evilsuimai said:
Thanks for the reply. I checked the thread and saw your pics. Your Eva strap looks great with it. That's the length I want. I actually went to the lv store today and purchased a separate strap. It's looks awesome and lands exactly where I want!

Pics pls! :smile:

image-1723832352.png
Picture as requested. I put it on the second last (shortest) hole. It's perfect, feels great. The Palermo is much lighter compared to my neo cabby, which I have been using for my diaper bag.