Calling all mini book tote owners please

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi Dior lovers and book tote owners!

Just wanted to know how your finding your mini book tote with the adjustable strap. Are you still loving it as much as the day you got it?

I’m interested in the mini book tote with adjustable strap and was hoping to hear your comments on it. Any pros and cons? Obviously interested in more cons and if you would buy it again? Any issues with glue or the colouring (as I have heard this mentioned a lot with the larger book totes). Also has it been easy to use or has it been too small. Would you recommend it ? Do you think it is too trendy a style and would go out of fashion soon? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpeg
    IMG_0783.jpeg
    428.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi,
Recently I bought new book tote in small with strap. The sides and base are a beautiful navy leather. It’s very practical bag for daily use and versatile that you can wear it crossbody or shoulder or carry it as a top handle. I want to buy the mini but it’s very teeny tiny and find it very cheap looking.I don’t find it worth buying because of how small it was.So when I saw new small version with leather I find it more substantial and useful.
I don’t think book tote is a trendy bag it has been here for a long time and I don’t think it will be dated.I think you should visit the store and see what you truly love:smile: forget about the trends.

Attachments

• IMG_7858.jpeg
    IMG_7858.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: averagejoe