Calling all ICARE owners!

rhogiela

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
I have the Damier Icare...
I love it, love the big handles anbd the strap, the size is great too! Not too big, or small...
What I'm not crazy about, it's a bit heavy, even when empty... (but I'm a lazy guy so it shouln't be a problem for most people LOL)

But overall is the perfect work bag!

Good luck!

3208781660_dc8676f434_b.jpg

I have the Damier as well, I absolutely LOVE the bag!

The only cons that I can give you are..

1. The flap inside the bag that is put there to hold the your computer does not connect to the bottom of the bag, so smaller objected moved around and would get stuck behind the computer (not a big deal really, but you asked lol)

2. The Mono and Damier are both BEAUTIFUL and its super hard to choose, it took me over an hour to decide on the Damier... but every time I see it in Mono, I get weak in the knees!

I have the monogram one and it fits A LOT of stuff. The only drawbacks are:
1. What Mattd7474 mentioned in #1
2. If the bag is full and you use the strap to carry it, one handle (the one facing your body) bumps up against you and it's uncomfortable. If you lift it up, it's then very awkward looking. (I hope that made sense...:sweatdrop:)

Thanks!

*so sorry i addressed "ladies"...I'm always pleasantly surprised by our male tpf members who have such fab taste!

mario: your picture has me droooooling...yummy

ONE LAST QUESTION: i can't tell by the photos, but are the handles long enough to carry on your shoulder? i'm afraid it'll be uncomfy (like wrms said) or too heavy to hand-carry...

thanks! xoxo

I have the Damier Icare...
I love it, love the big handles anbd the strap, the size is great too! Not too big, or small...
What I'm not crazy about, it's a bit heavy, even when empty... (but I'm a lazy guy so it shouln't be a problem for most people LOL)

But overall is the perfect work bag!

Good luck!

3208781660_dc8676f434_b.jpg
Nice haul Mario! ;)