Calling all Chanel wallet owners...any advice?

luxegirl

Jul 17, 2006
I'm deciding between the following wallets, what do you all think? Do any of you own any of these wallets? Have you had any problems with the calfskin scratching or the corners warping?

Does anyone think that the hot pink interior of the Cambon will be dated? Although I do think the hot pink is pretty cute compared to the burgandy interior of the other wallet!

1) Black Cambon w/ Blk patent CC's (courtesy of keykey36 in the Chanel Accessories Resource Thread)
attachment.php

2) Black quilted classic wallet (courtesy of japskivt in the Chanel Accessories Resource Thread)
attachment.php

*I'm not sure if I was allowed to cut and paste these photos. Swanky, feel free to delete this post if this is against the rules!

The Cambon is $615 and the other one (not sure of the name) is $650. The other one has more compartments and therefore is more expensive than the Cambon. Too bad neither of these are caviar, I'm not too attracted to the caviar wallets. Although I do love my GST! Thanks for your input so far =)

^^I also have the PNY wallet and it still looks great. I have been using it constantly. It has that distressed leather, so I don't think it shows every little scratch like regular lambskin might show.

Well, I have the first one, it's a nice wallet with enough space for your creditcards, coins etc. And.. I'm a huge fan of the Cambon. So, I vote for the first one ;)

I like the second one. I had the option to buy the cambone one, but feared it would not stay closed in my purse- I throw to much in it already. I opted for the PARIS NEW YORK Wallet. A few of us on the forum have this wallet and love it-
but of the two of the ones you posted- go for #2