Calling All 2 neverfulls owners

Yeah maybe I should get the GM in damier ebene instead of mm. There is lots of way to wear the GM as for the mm the only nice way it's opened. Too bad for bad weather, I'll leave my LV home. GM is amazing, much more prettier

Shelly, how long have you have your mono GM ? I have mine for about 2 months and still think that it is a big bag. I wear it cinched all the time. If I
Get the mm I would wear it open, because the MM cinched is way to small. The MM
Is prettier open and the GM cinched.
I have had my NF for about four months. Did you put a base shaper in yours? I did but may take it out now.

I have had my NF for about four months. Did you put a base shaper in yours? I did but may take it out now.

No I use a purse to go, it has a little base. I have never bought a base because I am afraid that its corners may be too hard and damage my bag. The sag does bother me a bit. However the base will give more structure which looks nice but not as comfy. Why are you taking the base out ?

Guess what? if I have time today, I will go get the NF Ebene (most likely GM) TODAY!!!! I have dark winter coats and can not wear them with my mono because of the color transfer on the vachetta. :graucho:So Ebene is the way to go. I am SUPER EXCITED. Hope they have it in stock.

i think it's a great idea!! i have two nf gm's... one is mono and the other is azur.. i also just bought another mono speedy in size 30 even though i have a mono speedy in 40 !!
the look so different that i needed two!!!!:lol:

First I bought Mono MM and it was a great everyday, school bag! It did a great job! And I wanted to get Something in Pink so I got Mon Mono MM! I love them both!! And I'm thinking about getting Azur MM too! ;)

Ladies!! Thank you do much for your comments. I finally got the ebene GM today! The MM is too small and the SA said that her colleague had a MM in mono and then got the GM in ebene. She never wore the MM again.... I guess once you have the GM the MM becomes too small. GM is such a great bag!!

Ladies!! Thank you do much for your comments. I finally got the ebene GM today! The MM is too small and the SA said that her colleague had a MM in mono and then got the GM in ebene. She never wore the MM again.... I guess once you have the GM the MM becomes too small. GM is such a great bag!!

I'm so glad that you got your bag! and now we're bag twins :woohoo::hugs:

I own 3 NFs: a mono GM, a damier ebene MM, and an azur MM. I use them all for different reasons, so I don't regret getting any of them. They are all very practical and I love them all!

wow! thank you for this thread! i have an azur NF and was thinking about getting an ebene NF. BF keeps saying i have too much stuff though :P

so judging by this thread, it seems that it's normal to have more than 1 NF right? :lol: