Caissa clutch or P. Metis ?!?

I have both and love them both. In terms of looks I like the caissa clutch better. But the caissa clutch holds significantly less than the pm in my opinion, and if you put too much in it, it feels very heavy on the shoulder. So what I recommend would depend on what you're planning to use it for. Pm would be a more versatile everyday bag while the caissa would be great for weekends or casual nights out.

Reactions: Kylie M
I have both and love them both. In terms of looks I like the caissa clutch better. But the caissa clutch holds significantly less than the pm in my opinion, and if you put too much in it, it feels very heavy on the shoulder. So what I recommend would depend on what you're planning to use it for. Pm would be a more versatile everyday bag while the caissa would be great for weekends or casual nights out.
Thank you so much !!! I'm going today to try both in person ! I loooove the look of the clutch, it's so gorgeous

I love the look of cassai. It's gorgeous. But if it holds less than depends on how much you carry. Pm is quite casual imo and a ton of people have it. Cassai could be used everyday and dressed up. Let us know what you think after you try both!

I think the Caissa is so much prettier then the PM. I looked at both and ended up with the PM because I couldn't wear the Caissa crossbody.. it was too short, I'm 5.4. My PM ended up having glazing issues, so it was replaced the with the Croisette DE which I'm enjoying. BUT now I'm missing the PM. Good luck

i found the caissa clutch heavy with the chain when i tried it on in store. i am really not a chain strap person so i pick pochette metis. both are really pretty bags, just make sure the strap length and comfort are wearable for you on the caissa.