Cabat reveal... After a long break

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392081585.203074.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392081603.068554.jpg

Hi everyone, I've been staying away from this forum because I'm so weak-willed and you gals are such super enablers. However, dh just surprised me with this pretty cabat (I believe the colour is duchesse?) I just had to share it. I took it out yesterday and must say I was so afraid to dirty it! Thanks for looking:smile:

2. Oh wow! I have a Duchesse veneta and have found the color really versatile. Your
    Cabat is a stunner!

3. Lovely! Duchesse is my favorite yellow ever, and love this treatment! What a nice surprise!

4. beautiful cabat. i love yellow and beautiful treatment. you have a very special bag. enjoy.

5. Gorgeous! Congratulations on the new beauty.

6. :faint::drool: Wow! Did you get the medium?

7. OMG, what a gorgeous special cabat. Your DH is a keeper and BV enabler.

8. Gorgeous and unique

9. So elegant and unique. Congratulations!

10. This is stunning! I absolutely love the color. Congrats :smile:

11. Nice to see you here again! Your Paillettes Cabat is really splendid! I saw this at the boutique, and it's a really special one. Enjoy!

12. Whooo! The paillettes cabat is a stunner!

13. I loved this in the catalog--it's such a happy design. Love the color too. Congratulations on this special bag!

14. Such a beautiful gift, like warm sunshine...enjoy!

15. :woohoo::yahoo::hbeat::cloud9:
    I love this cabat
    it is gorgy
    I love the treatment to the leather
    it looks like little petals
    use it in good health
    that is a great hubby you got there