Cabat prices

baglvr2012

O.G.
Apr 13, 2013
Does anyone know the current prices in US for medium cabat? I believe the medium is the smallest size in current production? I have always loved this style and have been thinking about it off/on during the last few years.

If you have one, how does it wear over time? Does the bottom sag?

thanks.

Does anyone know the current prices in US for medium cabat? I believe the medium is the smallest size in current production? I have always loved this style and have been thinking about it off/on during the last few years.

If you have one, how does it wear over time? Does the bottom sag?

thanks.

I think a medium Nappa is still $5750. Obviously, used you can save a bundle.

I bought a brand new one (Nero) last September and it's wearing really well. It's still not completely broken in (so it doesn't puddle yet). Because it's still breaking in the base doesn't sag that much. The handle and corners look great and I don't baby my bags.

I bought a used medium (Peltro) this summer and I see what my bag will look like in a few years. Incredibly soft and "puddly." It actually hangs better overall but the base still doesn't really sag that much.

I think a medium Nappa is still $5750. Obviously, used you can save a bundle.

I bought a brand new one (Nero) last September and it's wearing really well. It's still not completely broken in (so it doesn't puddle yet). Because it's still breaking in the base doesn't sag that much. The handle and corners look great and I don't baby my bags.

I bought a used medium (Peltro) this summer and I see what my bag will look like in a few years. Incredibly soft and "puddly." It actually hangs better overall but the base still doesn't really sag that much.
thank you Grietje!