Cabas Raye GM

Fairladyz

Feb 16, 2007
Hi gals!

Need some advices..

I really love the demin cruise collection cabas raye GM however have no luck in getting one.. i know its kinda of late now..

Anyone have any ideas of if its possible of getting one from any of the LV boutique around the world?

Tot of getting it off the seller from ebay but really doubt whether its the real stuffs. I am based in Singapore.

Saw someone selling in our online action here, however she is keeping the Judy Blame Charm. Will you gals think i should get it off here since i cant get it elsewhere?

Thanks lots!

try hong kong. I saw one there last month at the boutique in causeway bay. They even had the cruise mini pleaty raye, still kicking myself for not getting it...

I don't know if you can buy things from people in this forum. Maybe I shouldn't even post this answer b/c I'm still trying to make heads and tails of this place. Hope you find that very cool bag! :smile:

Buying and selling isnt allowed in the PF....after you meet MP requirements..(READ RULES IN PF)..then its a diff story!Welcome to the PF BTW!

i wish i got this bag when it came out but i was deciding >< and now i'm searching for one, this is the only bag on my wishlist now. good luck on your search