Cabas Mezzo shoulder straps?

1. Thinking of getting one... but I live in cold Canada and would have to fit it over my thick winter coats. Is there lots of room for the straps to fit around puffy arms?

2. i have the mezzo (and live in canada too!) and the straps are more than long enough for a puffy jacket. i say go for it!

3. Thanks! I'm sure I will... just having scary thoughts about the vachetta bottom, so I'll probably buy a "pre-loved" one so I freak out less!

4. Or you can get Damier saleya, chelsea or Uzes

5. I love the Chelsea too! And the Damier Mezzo. This will be my next major decision.

6. Yup, they're definitely long enough. I think you have to special order the Damier Mezzo though.

7. Yes, my piano fits over my columbia winter jacket. :smile:

8. def. long enough.

9. Good idea!

10. I'm thinking of the same thing, b/c I have to hibernate my speedy throughout winter :sad:

it won't fit over my nortface jackets.....

I gotta move somewhere that requires less puffiness so I can wear my speedy all year round...hahah...

but, CANADA rocks! imo. ;)

11. My piano fits over my Northface jacket.

12. There is an optional shoulder strap you can get for the Speedy that would easily fit over any kind of jacket. :yes:

13. I think so. The straps are pretty long. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice