Bvlgari Serpenti bracelet owners - Help with 40th Birthday Gift

partialtopink

partialtopink.com
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
I generally need some advice for a 40th birthday gift (to myself) lol. I was thinking of a Bvlgari Serpenti bracelet, but I have heard mixed reviews.

Serpenti owners: Do you love your Serpenti piece or do you have regret?

I generally need some advice for a 40th birthday gift (to myself) lol. I was thinking of a Bvlgari Serpenti bracelet, but I have heard mixed reviews.

Serpenti owners: Do you love your Serpenti piece or do you have regret?
I just purchased the serpenti viper bracelet yesterday with the diamond tips. I love it! I rushed to get it before the price increase on 4/1. I also purchased the serpenti seclutori bracelet

Attachments

• IMG_7643.png
    IMG_7643.png
    660.4 KB · Views: 70
I really had my eye on full diamond Serpenti, but I'm not sure if it's too much for everyday use with my current stacks. Maybe I'll do the partial diamond or just save the money towards real estate. I kind of want something special for 40, though.

I really had my eye on full diamond Serpenti, but I'm not sure if it's too much for everyday use with my current stacks. Maybe I'll do the partial diamond or just save the money towards real estate. I kind of want something special for 40, though.
It is a very special piece — I also bought it for a milestone birthday! You will take it out all the time to admire!

I adore my serpenti, a tubogas, but real estate would be my vote for a special 40th. Happy birthday!
Photo credit:bulgari

IMG_0679.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cool Breeze