BVB's Updated Collection (from Coach to Chanel)

Louis Vuitton Mélie in Monogram. My first LV. Got it in Jan/ Feb 2018. 'twas the start of a good relationship with an SA- until she left! :sad: I love this bag, use it all the time. This is how I discovered that the monogram canvas sort of softens like leather- and that it's incredibly durable.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:
Reactions: PunjabiStyle
Chanel jumbo double flap in Caviar. My first Chanel. Got her from a boutique in April 2018. I've learned not to just look around at what's on display but to ask for what I want. It's the only way to get some bags, for me at LV and this one at Chanel.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
Saint Laurent Niki Baby in Red. This is my first YSL bag. I love how lightweight the leather is. I have my eye on about ten other YSL bags-- they have awesome colours and are practical. More to come in 2019, I hope!

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Louis Vuitton Pochette Métis in Reverse Monogram. I was at a boutique for the first time, buying my first LV (Mélie) back in Jan/ Feb 2018. I loved this bag but had to go on a waitlist for it. I got it in April 2018.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
Valentino Medium Rockstud Spike chain in Lead. My first Valentino. I spent some time on vacation in Las Vegas touching and feeling Valentinos then ordered it online when I got home. I love this colour. I've used it a few times and plan to take it with me on my next vacation.

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 620
Balenciaga Vélo in Gris Poivre Hamilton leather with GSH (my favourite Bal leather!). I like a lot of Bal designs but the thin leather they use for so many bags isn't very durable (like my City in Light Olive). If I bought another Bal, it would have to be this leather or another thicker one.

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
LV Neverfull MM in Monet (Masters Collection)
I know, I know, so many people really hated the Masters collection from the Koons collaboration with LV. BUT... I LOVE Monet works and I recall them being some of my favourites in the museums in France. When I first saw these I disliked the massive gold letters. Let's just say it grew on me over time, enough that I bought one. And I wear it with the LV side out, and the MONET side in!

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 624
Louis Vuitton Masters Collection Monet Sarah wallet

I got the wallet about 6 weeks before I pulled the trigger on the Neverfull. I wanted to make sure I wouldn't get sick of the pattern. I hardly wear any patterns so I was hesitant. But I love both items, and the Sarah wallet is very durable and still looks brand new, even after months of use.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 621
LV Pochette Félicie in Epi Rose Ballerine

I love that this has silver hardware. I use it in my neverfull sometimes when I just need to do a quick errand and don't want to take my whole bag in. My first piece in Epi leather, I was pleasantly surprised how lightweight that leather is.

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 617