BV WHIRL!!! Who’s getting one?!!

Your comment really resonates with me. I am wondering if designers should rethink what they’re releasing a bit to deal with a different economic and social reality. I grapple with the notion of designers being tone deaf OR giving us a sense of normalcy and something to look forward to.

If I'm remembering the seasons right, I read an article about how this Fall Season some of the bags probably won't do well - because it was the last season designed right before the pandemic hit. That means the bags were designed for a totally different, pre-Covid reality. Wasn't it the Fall shows that they had to do some of without a live audience because the lockdowns were starting? That being the case it makes sense some of the bags feel 'off' and tone deaf. Anyway, just a thought.

If I'm remembering the seasons right, I read an article about how this Fall Season some of the bags probably won't do well - because it was the last season designed right before the pandemic hit. That means the bags were designed for a totally different, pre-Covid reality. Wasn't it the Fall shows that they had to do some of without a live audience because the lockdowns were starting? That being the case it makes sense some of the bags feel 'off' and tone deaf. Anyway, just a thought.
Yes you’re right. I still stand by my comments though, even WITHOUT covid it’s pretty useless.

Here ya go!!! I ordered two overseas and they were stuck in customs for over a week so I didn’t wanna say anything until they cleared but here is “butter” and “lollipop” THEY’RE FAB!!!! (They don’t fit the larger phones so this may be a deal breaker for some but the pouch 20 doesn’t fit the larger phones either and we all love those lol!)

they open and close via magnetic closure. They’re called “whirl” bc that’s what they do when you turn them!!

83BDCD39-4948-4A77-842D-9AB8F64BEF7F.jpeg

Here ya go!!! I ordered two overseas and they were stuck in customs for over a week so I didn’t wanna say anything until they cleared but here is “butter” and “lollipop” THEY’RE FAB!!!! (They don’t fit the larger phones so this may be a deal breaker for some but the pouch 20 doesn’t fit the larger phones either and we all love those lol!)

they open and close via magnetic closure. They’re called “whirl” bc that’s what they do when you turn them!!

View attachment 4854859

The Lollipop looks fantastic! :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: RT1