BV WHIRL!!! Who’s getting one?!!

@ksuromax, how did it feel in the hand? Was it easy to carry? In terms of capacity, it won’t hold the average phone right?

I just don’t know how practical it will be given that most people take their phones everywhere. The same could be said the Knot. At least the last incarnations were larger and had the optional chain strap.
it definitely wouldn't take in MY phone, BB KeyOne, it's quite weird opening and i don't think it's comfortable to use, at least compared to the Knot.
It lies nicely in the palm, but soft and smooth leather will be merciless to any dents, scratches, scuffs, etc (nails, rings...)

... The piece just doesn’t reflect the times we’re in.

Your comment really resonates with me. I am wondering if designers should rethink what they’re releasing a bit to deal with a different economic and social reality. I grapple with the notion of designers being tone deaf OR giving us a sense of normalcy and something to look forward to.

Thank u for these pix! Really love the green. Between this and a Knot, if i had to choose, Knot every time. However, i think these are super cute and my interest is piqued.

are they light? Heavy?
Impractical? :tup: Useless? :tup:Frivolous? :tup:
Sorry, I just can’t think of anything they could be useful for!

Reactions: indiaink
Your comment really resonates with me. I am wondering if designers should rethink what they’re releasing a bit to deal with a different economic and social reality. I grapple with the notion of designers being tone deaf OR giving us a sense of normalcy and something to look forward to.
Totally. I personally think it’s not their main priority tbh. They have a hit and they feel it’s going to sell, at the very least to the class that pretty much buys anything trending at the moment. Just the plain thought of purchasing a handbag for over $2500 CAD and not being able to fit my phone is lunacy.