BV Travel Bag

bagsrightnow

Mar 11, 2017
Hello BV lovers!!

Just wondering if anyone has come across one of these travel bags below? I haven't seen one in real life yet, only online. Plus it's always so uncommon to see BV out on the streets!

BV lists the bag as a "travel bag" but I've compared its measurements to my current daily work messenger/satchel bag and its only 2cm longer and about 1cm wider in depth.....so I'm thinking it should be ok for daily use.

I'm looking to replace my daily work bag and thought maybe this could be it! Only thing I'm also concerned with is it doesn't seem to come with a shoulder strap. I do see 2 little leather "tabs" on each side of the bag so perhaps I can attach a separate shoulder strap! If I do find another strap I hope the construction of the leather tabs will hold its weight [emoji51]

Anyway here it is below!!!

IMG_1494843770.014927.jpg

IMG_1494843787.806836.jpg

IMG_1494843804.054094.jpg

Reactions: wheihk
It is a handsome bag, but I don't think it would hold up well attaching a strap to those leather tabs - they are there for you to hold on to when you use the zipper, and have no other real function.

Reactions: wheihk
Well this bag is made from the same leather as men's wallets. I don't think the tabs would hold up to a strap.
BV makes a lot of messenger bags for men. I think you would be better off exploring that line. I would try to stay away from Nappa. If you are going to use it as an everyday work horse buffalo or goat skin might be more durable for your purposes. Although Nappa would be incredibly soft and pliable, edge tend to take a beating. I hope you find a BV dream bag