BV skinny belt

Anhzie

O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
I usually never wear belts, but this one is just so cute! I like that you can use it to cinch in flowy dresses!
The one on Net-a-porter looks like its patent, whereas this one looks matte. I like the one in blue but I probably have to get it from the BV in Chicago which I have been calling a lot lately hehe.
Has anyone seen these belts? Are they elastic?

Even though they look like bungee cords to me, I loved them when I saw the show on Style.com. I'd be afraid to get one, because it wouldn't be long before my DH would be using it to secure our gear to the top of the car's ski rack. The colors are beautiful though! And I love the idea of a cinched waist.

Last edited:
i just saw a black one on a coat in the BV window in Beverly Hills. Since the store was closed I couldn't do any empirical research for you anhzie, however, it looked like leather (not bungee cord) so i would say no stretch. they actually are more substantial looking and interesting IRL. i like the clasp a lot. retail was $310 i believe.

they had the belt on that weird blue lord of the rings troll coat as in the advertisement too. not a fan of the curly cue coat.

haha I am not a fan of that coat either! I think the belt looks pretty interesting so I am planning a trip to San Francisco during Christmas time, and maybe I will get it at my FIRST BV store experience!