BV Piazza or Fendi Kan I or YSL SdJ?

babygenius

O.G.
Oct 23, 2007
Hi All,

It's been a while since I last post here. I'm looking for a mini/small everyday bag to hold phone/key/lipstick that can also go crossbody so it's easier when I'm walking my dog.

I've been using my PS1 for a couple of years now and believe it's time to get a new everyday bag!

Ones that I'm looking at are BV Piazza, Fendi scalloped Kan I and YSL SdJ. Any thoughts? Thank you so much in advance!

Those are three dressy bags for dog walking! I don't think any are particularly small.
I would pass on all three for dog walking. If you're interested in a casual BV, consider the Disco (mini-messenger) or the Pillow (Nodini).
Of the three bags, I'd take the YSL because it's got a similar look to the BV but a lesser price point. If you've been carrying a PS1, I think the YSL is a safer bet.

Reactions: babygenius
Those are three dressy bags for dog walking! I don't think any are particularly small.
I would pass on all three for dog walking. If you're interested in a casual BV, consider the Disco (mini-messenger) or the Pillow (Nodini).
Of the three bags, I'd take the YSL because it's got a similar look to the BV but a lesser price point. If you've been carrying a PS1, I think the YSL is a safer bet.

Thank you for your recommendation! Yea I think the Fendi Kan I is really pretty but look a bit dressy for everyday use.
I'm looking at the Chloe Faye backpack too but wanna check it out in the store to see if it can go crossbody too. I love my PS1 but it keeps falling off of my shoulder when I'm running after my dog lol

+1

Agree fully that if you want casual BV, the Pillow (there is a 2-compartment one if you want bigger size) would be what I recommend too.

Of course it also depends what you do and when you walk your dog —- if you go for a fancy brunch With friends after that, then Chloé Faye is also nice! [emoji4]