BV Lido Mules

marcvan

Jan 4, 2017
Hi everyone,
I’m thinking about getting a pair of BV Lido mules. I would like to know if they are comfortable to walk-in given the heels (3.5 inches high). Also, are they true to size, or do they run small/large? I never own any BV shoes, and I don’t live near any department store that carries luxury brands.
Thank you.

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
Bump! I would like to know the comfort level of BV backless mule type shoes . I can’t find anything on YouTube about the comfort level and walking in them for a long period of time. If anything can attest...it will be awesome

The pair of backless mules I have are unbelievably comfortable. The heels themselves are not super high. Mine have a raffia lining with elastic knotted top, new for this spring. My feet are not wide nor narrow, my arch is normal. As for the shoes with straps over the toes, like the stretch sandals with ankle strap, those can run snug-narrow for wider feet.
The bottoms of the shoes are rubber, not leather, so not slippery at all and they feel so durable. Honestly, I am in love.

Reactions: silviap90