BV Agendas/Organizers

ricera

Apr 22, 2008
Does anyone have a BV organizer or agenda? I'm looking for one, in the hopes that it will make me the punctual person I have always dreamed of being. :P Last week I put an email into the online personal shopper but I still haven't received an answer and the phone number doesn't seem to work. The tpf search function yielded no information either. I am trying to decided between Hermes and BV, but I am SO brand loyal to BV that it is hard to decide. You all have such wonderful collections, so I thought I might ask. :confused1:

i think this is a good question for bryan - have you tried him? [email protected]

i think i remember seeing agendas in the store, but could be delusional. at the time i was focused on my lovely veneta purchase. i mean there was a BV leather steering wheel - why have that for sale and NOT a leather agenda?

I've never seen a BV agenda. I have an Hermes agenda. So I went over to the BV site to look for agendas. I didn't see one, but I think I'm in trouble. :drool: There is a droolworthy fume croc men's wallet. I wonder if the DH needs a second wallet. I'm sure the answer is no, but oh boy is it beautiful.

Last edited:
They do carry agendas in an A5 size (don't know if that tells you guys over in the States anything size-wise), but personally I think it's one of the most overpriced items that BV offers. The fall catalogue shows a price of 690 Euros. Pergamena is featured in it and here is the pic of an Ebano version in the Munich window.

Attachments

• Bottega_01_1200x1200_100KB.jpg
    Bottega_01_1200x1200_100KB.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 347
I swear I posted this before but just can't find it. :search:

They have three sizes, approximately A4, B5, and pocket. I've played with the B5 at Ikebukuro Tokyo and all three at NYC. I really really reaaaalllly wanted to get the B5 but couldn't justify the price (ITA with Claus). :biggrin:

jburgh, a men's wallet isn't necessarily only for men, eh?

I swear I posted this before but just can't find it. :search:

They have three sizes, approximately A4, B5, and pocket. I've played with the B5 at Ikebukuro Tokyo and all three at NYC. I really really reaaaalllly wanted to get the B5 but couldn't justify the price (ITA with Claus). :biggrin:

jburgh, a men's wallet isn't necessarily only for men, eh?

Oh no, I already have my HG BV wallet...a couple of them :nuts:

Thanks for the information everybody! And a special thank you C_24 for the picture. I am definitely leaning towards the Hermes. I suppose I could always get the BV pencil case to go with it.

Hey here are the details on the agendas for anyone interested.... these are lovely lovely things. who would not want to keep appointments with these!

1. Small Agenda $730 usd
Colors: Nero / Ebano only
4L x 5.75H x 1.25W inches
5 card slots, 2 inner pockets, 6 ring

2. Large Agenda $980 usd
Colors: Ebano only
7.5L x 9.75H x 1.25W incheas
15 card slots, 2 inner pockets, inside zip pocket [inner back cover], 6 ring

ok the BEST thing about these agendas, as opposed to other luxury brands, is that you can buy standard refills from filofax. no need to spend tons of money on paper - instead you can use it on other accessories!

Attachments

• agenda small and large.JPG
    agenda small and large.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 3,360
  • agenda small closed 730.JPG
    agenda small closed 730.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 324
  • agenda small.JPG
    agenda small.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 3,237
  • agenda large closed 980.JPG
    agenda large closed 980.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 289
  • agenda large.JPG
    agenda large.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 3,063
Last edited:
Wow doloresmia! You really went the distance on answering my question. THANK YOU!!!:hugs: Just when I had decided on Hermes, those little beauties have walked into my life. This Brian is really amazing too. I've seen him help a lot of other women on this forum. With so many lazy, mean, snotty SAs out there, he sure is a treasure. If I make a BV purchase, I'll be sure to make it through him. And the ability to fill it with generic paper is a nice feature too. But they're even more expensive than Hermes! Thanks again doloresmia! I can't believe you went to all that trouble for me!

:heart::heart::heart: my pleasure ricera! not to knock H, because i do love myself some H as well, but i don't think they are cheaper than BV. The globetrotter and the vision are easily $1000 plus USD????? The other agendas are fold over covers and although i love color, not worth the money - but that is MHO. it would be great if bv made an agenda in baltic iridescent or leopard for bookermoose, hmmmmm? BV needs a little color here,

Does anyone have a BV organizer or agenda? I'm looking for one, in the hopes that it will make me the punctual person I have always dreamed of being. :P Last week I put an email into the online personal shopper but I still haven't received an answer and the phone number doesn't seem to work. The tpf search function yielded no information either. I am trying to decided between Hermes and BV, but I am SO brand loyal to BV that it is hard to decide. You all have such wonderful collections, so I thought I might ask. :confused1:
Dear Ricera,
Hi. I recently bought a gently used BV agenda/organizer on eBay (9.5" x 7.5"). The seller insisted the cover was pressed leather, but it's not. It's the same material their luggage line is made from. I've yet to decide whether I'm going to keep the organizer or sell it. I was going to return it to the seller, but then he didn't want to refund my shipping cost, and I decided I didn't want to be out that expense, so I kept it. There is a bit of wear around the piping (right where the metal rings are) and on the inside of the cover in a couple of places, but it's not significant at all. The outside front cover does have a small monogram on it in gold lettering (in the letters of SLS). These letters are only 1/4" tall and they're on the lower right edge of the cover. All in all, it's in awfully good condition. The stationery inside hasn't been touched and is in mint condition. As I said, I really haven't decided whether or not to keep this organizer. I have three other organizers, so it's not as if I really need this. Anyway, I'm only mentioning this because you asked if anyone had a BV organizer.