Scarves Buying the same Hermès scarf twice? (on purpose)

I’ve just bought a back up Evelyne in cypres vert, gold hard ware. My husband waited 10 months on order to surprise me and I absolutely adore this bag, oh the colour makes my heart sing, and the style suits my every day. So when I saw it online a couple of days ago, I nearly wept with joy. Never did I think I would get a back up.There are a couple of scarves that I wish I had bought a back up of. If it brings joy to your heart, do it.

[QUOTE="Mandycharlie, post: 34129870, member: 634550"]
I’ve just bought a back up Evelyne in cypres vert, gold hard ware. My husband waited 10 months on order to surprise me and I absolutely adore this bag, oh the colour makes my heart sing, and the style suits my every day. So when I saw it online a couple of days ago, I nearly wept with joy. Never did I think I would get a back up.There are a couple of scarves that I wish I had bought a back up of. If it brings joy to your heart, do it.
[/QUOTE]

When I got my first kelly (in Prussian Blue, dark blue with a tinge of green), I felt I had to get another Kelly ASAP. After all, what if something happened with the 1st one, what would I do?

After some time, I was able to get another K, this time in toundra. It's a deep (but not dark) khaki color, a relative of olive green with a dash of brown thrown in. An earth color. I wear a lot of olives and forest greens as neutrals. I felt much better, more relaxed. Bag backup meant I didn't have to fret that the PB K was precious, that I had to be sure to handle it carefully b/c it was my only K. After that I didn't get another K for close to a decade.

I

:blush: Guilty :blush:
I have two orange Bolduc 90’s, but they’re different issues and one is much more faded with a softer hand.
I also acquired two white Springs. I yearned for an early issue, but once I found it the vintage silk was slightly off-white and I just couldn’t give up my snowy reissue.

LOL. Late to the party on this one and chiming in anyway :biggrin:

i have five identical/all same colourway of my all time most favourite pochette from 2005?! It's been so long, cannot recall the year!

Bal de Bulles. The original plan was to sew four together to make a big scarf but after all these years, still cannot bring myself to do it, LOL. Three are in fact still sitting in their boxes, ribbons still tied, perfect and waiting for the day, teehee!

If i could ever find two or three more, i'd snap them up faster than you can say go!

Definitely not crazy if you love what you love :heart::P

I must admit I do have doubles, i.e. 2 identicals, of my 3 most favourite scarves... the 3 scarves "I can't live without",
just in case one should get damaged or lost...
And so that I dare to wear them :cool:.

Les Bains d'Hermès by Ugo Gattoni in bleu jean ocean marine
bains.png
Glitch by Dimitri Rybaltchenko in slate grey/grey
glitch.png
Ex Libris en Kimonos by Anamorphee in marine/gris bleute/brique
ex libris.png

Last edited: