Buying online for Nordstrom pickup

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
I usually buy all my designer purchases in Europe since I typically go at least twice a year and it’s saves me usually 35% off. Unfortunately with COVID I don’t know when I will be back so I caved to buy in the US.

I purchased the pouchette metis online and did Nordstrom pickup as I’m hoping to be able to use my Nordies card and get double points. Has anyone done this? When I go can I return it and rebuy it with my Nordstrom card?

Also curious to know how difficult it is to snag the pouchette metis in canvas? I was a bit surprised to see it available online but maybe it’s not as popular as it had been?

I miss those trips to Europe!! I don’t have a Nordstrom card but I cant see why they wouldn’t let you put it on your card. I would think they’d be happy to help. I think your timing was just good regarding getting a Pouchette Métis. I remember opening up the website last year on my birthday and there it was PIC. I bought it of course, but didn’t like how it looked on me and ended up returning it.

Reactions: KensingtonUK
I miss those trips to Europe!! I don’t have a Nordstrom card but I cant see why they wouldn’t let you put it on your card. I would think they’d be happy to help. I think your timing was just good regarding getting a Pouchette Métis. I remember opening up the website last year on my birthday and there it was PIC. I bought it of course, but didn’t like how it looked on me and ended up returning it.

Thanks! Gosh I miss traveling! Hoping I like it in person and that it looks good on me. I tried on the leather version in the store and thought it looked too formal/dressy for my style so hoping the mono is more casual and looks good on me.

I usually buy all my designer purchases in Europe since I typically go at least twice a year and it’s saves me usually 35% off. Unfortunately with COVID I don’t know when I will be back so I caved to buy in the US.

I purchased the pouchette metis online and did Nordstrom pickup as I’m hoping to be able to use my Nordies card and get double points. Has anyone done this? When I go can I return it and rebuy it with my Nordstrom card?

Also curious to know how difficult it is to snag the pouchette metis in canvas? I was a bit surprised to see it available online but maybe it’s not as popular as it had been?
Yes you can use the Nordstrom card to purchase LV and you can even use notes on your purchase