**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Their pricing is all over the place these days. I received a quote for a highly collectable 2001 Balenciaga Le Dix caribou First in excellent condition, $250. Uh, no thanks.
I'm thinking the regular buyers are on vacation this week! They are so far behind listing things. I sent them two items for buyout weeks ago and they haven't listed them yet. Since they were buyout it doesn't affect me, but I just noticed.

I'm thinking the regular buyers are on vacation this week! They are so far behind listing things. I sent them two items for buyout weeks ago and they haven't listed them yet. Since they were buyout it doesn't affect me, but I just noticed.
It took ages for one of my bags to show up as well. I don't think it has anything to do with the recent holiday, FP just isn't the same company it was in the past.

Reactions: 1LV and caannie
I dropped off a bag at NM on 6/22 that arrived to them on 6/30. I got the check in “we got em” email on 7/6 after the holiday weekend. My dashboard status said processing yesterday and now it says “supplier waiting for payment of $xxxxx”.
Thank you so much for the information. It‘s a relief to know there have been some delays in processing. I just have to wait a few more days:smile:

They currently have a vachetta leather strap for sale on their site for $550. I have the same strap in new condition so I thought great, I'll sell it to them. They quoted me $100 for it. :sad: I was so annoyed I requested a new quote and in the description I noted "you are selling this item on your site for $550". We'll see.
hahaha, sorry I had to laugh, because how low their quote is to you compare to how much they listed these accessories for.

Reactions: caannie
Thank you so much for the information. It‘s a relief to know there have been some delays in processing. I just have to wait a few more days:smile:

I just got an email stating my payment has been initiated. Seems like once they checked my bag in, everything is happening very fast. My ACH transfer was initiated today. Also, received my initial quote with an offer the same day I submitted it.

I just got an email stating my payment has been initiated. Seems like once they checked my bag in, everything is happening very fast. My ACH transfer was initiated today. Also, received my initial quote with an offer the same day I submitted it.
Good to know. Thanks again! Hope they will start processing my bag soon. It’s nerve-racking while waiting to get the confirmation email:sad:

Anyone understand the discount system at this time? I haven't used FP in maybe 6 months and it took an item I am watching forever to go from 5% to 10%. Will the next jump be to 15% or to 20%. I have never seen the 5% increment before. thanks.

Anyone understand the discount system at this time? I haven't used FP in maybe 6 months and it took an item I am watching forever to go from 5% to 10%. Will the next jump be to 15% or to 20%. I have never seen the 5% increment before. thanks.
They started that whole 5% increments thing during the Pandemic. I personally don't like it plus they don't tell you anymore when a bag is going to be available for Layaways.

same issue here, my van cleef bracelet was arrived and signed for by someone on 02/07 now it is 12/07, still no response. My friend’s item arrived on 10/07 was already received and paid for. I am nerve racked and crying because i have a feeling they lost my item. Customer service said they did not hear back from receiving yet! I ship from international so I can only track by usps postal! Now I am really worried where is my parcel.

same issue here, my van cleef bracelet was arrived and signed for by someone on 02/07 now it is 12/07, still no response. My friend’s item arrived on 10/07 was already received and paid for. I am nerve racked and crying because i have a feeling they lost my item. Customer service said they did not hear back from receiving yet! I ship from international so I can only track by usps postal! Now I am really worried where is my parcel.

Hi it seems there have been some delays for items delivered right before July 4th weekend. I got paid today while my item was delivered on 7/2. Since you sent in fine jewelry, it might take longer to check in.

Hi it seems there have been some delays for items delivered right before July 4th weekend. I got paid today while my item was delivered on 7/2. Since you sent in fine jewelry, it might take longer to check in.
thankyou for your reply,gave me some comfort, but when is your item checked in? My problem is the item was not checked in at all! My friend who also send international arrived on july 09 has received her payment. So I am desperate! And customer service is impossible to reach, I am really worries it was not even delivered to fashionphile! But I have send many items over the years, only this parcel which is very high value! I am literally crying sittting on my sofa

They started that whole 5% increments thing during the Pandemic. I personally don't like it plus they don't tell you anymore when a bag is going to be available for Layaways.
I’ve seen it on the listings I’ve looked at, it says that the bag will be available for reserve in x days. That’s on the website though not the app.

thankyou for your reply,gave me some comfort, but when is your item checked in? My problem is the item was not checked in at all! My friend who also send international arrived on july 09 has received her payment. So I am desperate! And customer service is impossible to reach, I am really worries it was not even delivered to fashionphile! But I have send many items over the years, only this parcel which is very high value! I am literally crying sittting on my sofa
My item was checked in on 7/8. Try to call customer service first thing in the morning around 7am pst. I was told they are running behind and it takes about 4-5 business days to check in items, even longer for fine jewelry.