Buying Balengiagas in NY city???

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I'm going to NY for a week in September to do a sightseeing and shopping week. Where do you think I would get the biggest variety of B-bags? I'm planning on buying a twiggy in the new Fall/Winter colours probably grenat or another dark colour. Do you think that there will be still some left in the last week of September?
I really appreciate your input, ladies, like always!!:yes:

Without a doubt go to the store. It's downtown but worth the trip. I always use Sarah but I know a lot of people on the PF use Joseph. I'm sure either one will be great.

woooooooo-whooooooooo, you're comin' to the big apple :smile: ...definitely make a trip to the balenciaga store...they've got the biggest selection around & they're so nice ;)

Balenciaga America Inc
(212) 206-0872
542 W 22nd St
New York, NY 10011

Thank you sooo much especially for the adress. I'll put this into my aganda so I can't loose it. We'll stay downtown in Manhattan and I'm so excited because this will be my first trip to NY.

i agree, both the balenciaga boutique and barneys (on madison ave & 61 street, not the coop stores) are worth a try as well as kirna zabete (on greene street). you might want to call first if your time is limited... have a great trip!