Buying a SUV

Which SUV

• Mercedes Benz ML350

• Acura MDX

• Lexus RX350

• Something Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey TPF

What kind of car do you suggest I drive w. LV in the passenger seat?

I currently own a Lexus ES and is looking for a SUV. First I was thinking Acura MDX, but then I went and looked at the Mercedes Benz ML350 which cost a lil more. Lastly, my other thought would be a Lexus RX350.

Which ever vehicle I get it will be CPO because I live in NYC and I'm in the process of saving to move.

Yes staying with my old car would be feasible on saving, but that option is running out.

My ex just bought an ML350 and it's a strange car. It has cruise control that just follows the car in front, even slowing when it slows. It can also parallel park itself. The other day he told me that he was on a two lane road and a motorcycle squeezed between the lanes. Because the bike came so close to him, the ML swerved itself over to the left. He thought it was awesome but it would get right on my nerves if my car tried to take over the driving :lol:

The ML was IMO rubbish at holding the road until it was put into sport mode then it drove like a totally different vehicle.

I tried to make him buy the Audi SQ5 but he said it was too sporty and too small for his golf clubs.

Not all ML's have that option ;)
My GL has lane change assist and my steering wheel vibrates of it feels me drift into another lane, and stuff like that. But they were pricey upgrades.

Not all ML's have that option ;)
My GL has lane change assist and my steering wheel vibrates of it feels me drift into another lane, and stuff like that. But they were pricey upgrades.

That's true actually and when those pricey electronic upgrades go wrong no one can seem to fix them!!

I just like mine fast with electric windows, power steering and Bose speakers. [emoji12]