Buying a Cartier Love Bracelet in the Caribbean

I was there this past January 2014. Most importantly, I don't even think my DH asked. The gentleman let it known that he can do something. BTW...I didn't end up buying only because I couldn't imagine sleeping with any jewelry or un-screwing and screwing it back on everyday. It is a very recognizable and elegant bracelet. Best of luck!

Barbados for sure. The discount was highest for the bracelet with 10 diamonds, less for 4, but still significant for all gold.

I was there this past January 2014. Most importantly, I don't even think my DH asked. The gentleman let it known that he can do something. BTW...I didn't end up buying only because I couldn't imagine sleeping with any jewelry or un-screwing and screwing it back on everyday. It is a very recognizable and elegant bracelet. Best of luck!

Which store in Barbados was this at? Did you pay in US or Barbados Dollars?

I purchased the love cuff in St. Maarten (Dutch side) in November 2013. It was approximately 5% less than in the states. I didn't bother to negotiate other than to ask them to adjust the price, which they did, to reflect the 3% my cc was going to charge as a foreign transaction fee.

I went back in April 2014 and was td that Cartier was closing (or had already closed) the boutique in St Martin (French side).

Unfortunately there is no longer a Cartier boutique in St Thomas.

I'm pretty sure there are other vendors in St. Thomas (as well as other Caribbean destinations, I.e., Bahamas, Domenica, Aruba, etc) who are licensed to carry Cartier, though perhaps not the entire line.

I'm pretty sure there are other vendors in St. Thomas (as well as other Caribbean destinations, I.e., Bahamas, Domenica, Aruba, etc) who are licensed to carry Cartier, though perhaps not the entire line.
Went to Bahamas, Nassau, 3 weeks ago. John Bull has an official Cartier Boutique in the center of town. Atlantis use to have the boutique, but now only sells the watches apparently. I bought a trinity rope bracelet and it was 5% cheaper than the US and no tax. I asked for a discount and they said that was all they could do. It seems from what they told me that overall Cartier is being stricter with their boutiques. They did seem to have several loves on display. For instance the Rolexs were 10% off but I just felt uncomfortable buying a big ticket item there. They also didnt have what I wanted and said they could change the dial. That made me even more uncomfortable. Good luck.

Went to Bahamas, Nassau, 3 weeks ago. John Bull has an official Cartier Boutique in the center of town. Atlantis use to have the boutique, but now only sells the watches apparently. I bought a trinity rope bracelet and it was 5% cheaper than the US and no tax. I asked for a discount and they said that was all they could do. It seems from what they told me that overall Cartier is being stricter with their boutiques. They did seem to have several loves on display. For instance the Rolexs were 10% off but I just felt uncomfortable buying a big ticket item there. They also didnt have what I wanted and said they could change the dial. That made me even more uncomfortable. Good luck.

Good Intel, Onthego, thank you. I knew John Bull was licensed for Cartier and I also knew they closed the Cartier Boutique in the Atlantis, but I couldn't get the actual discount percentage ~ I very much appreciate this, thank you. Did you happen to notice if they had all the styles of Loves, ie, pink, white, diamonds, etc?