Buyer claimed item fake, provide paypal with receipt, will I win the case?

Sorry to bump this old thread after so much time, but my situation I posted about came to an end right now, and it may be useful for whom is interested or is in a similar situation.

I filed an "European small claim procedure" as mentioned in December 2014.

This should have took no more than three months, but hey, we are in Italy so...it took 15 months:Push:, but at the end the Court delivered its judgement: they ruled Paypal to refund my money plus my costs (so they ended up paying almost double the intial amount).

It has been sometimes "strange", even funny and laborious and tiring (sometimes it looks like the movie "The Rainmaker": me against an international law firm, their defense team was formed by FOUR lawyers!), but eventually...the satisfaction is really priceless:biggrin:!

Hope these infos could help if anybody is in a similar situation.

Brava to you!!! Great that you didn't give up or get discouraged !!!

Congratulations! I can't believe it took a year and a half!

Thanks:drinkup:! Just FYI: sentence was given on 03/21/2016, and Paypal payment took place on 05/16..we have to ring their representative again and again to finally obtain what was due:censor:...unfair 'til the end!

Congratulations on your well deserved victory :drinkup:

is that your cat in the CL box? Priceless :love:

:drinkup: thank you!

Yes, he is:biggrin:...we came to an agreement: shoes are mine, but we can share the boxes:kitty:!

Sorry to bump this old thread after so much time, but my situation I posted about came to an end right now, and it may be useful for whom is interested or is in a similar situation.

I filed an "European small claim procedure" as mentioned in December 2014.

This should have took no more than three months, but hey, we are in Italy so...it took 15 months:Push:, but at the end the Court delivered its judgement: they ruled Paypal to refund my money plus my costs (so they ended up paying almost double the intial amount).

It has been sometimes "strange", even funny and laborious and tiring (sometimes it looks like the movie "The Rainmaker": me against an international law firm, their defense team was formed by FOUR lawyers!), but eventually...the satisfaction is really priceless:biggrin:!

Hope these infos could help if anybody is in a similar situation.

As you posted earlier, ebay suspended you for taking the transaction offline. Did they reinstate your account? It started here where you admitted to going off-ebay:
http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-for...aypal-with-receipt-884921-2.html#post27631682

As you posted earlier, ebay suspended you for taking the transaction offline. Did they reinstate your account? It started here where you admitted to going off-ebay:
http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-for...aypal-with-receipt-884921-2.html#post27631682

At that time, when I called ebay about my restrictions -not suspension, I have never been suspended! -they simply told me that they do not allow me to sell CL items on ebay anymore because paypal told them that I sell counterfeit. Nobody mentioned that I have in any way broke any ebay's policy.

My limitation had nothing to do with ebay "off ebay" policy (as a matter of fact I have never been suspended, they will just remove any future CL -not even any designer, just this one - listings), it was just a consequence of paypal misbehavior: I just stop selling on Ebay, in the next days I will ask them to remove every block, but it is just a matter of principle, I am not sure I will put anything on sale again. Too much hassle!