Buy Metis or Pochette Metis before price increase?

i agree with the above posters. i would think about your bag usage, what type you think you might carry more and go for that one. they are both great bags. let us know what you decide!

Wow, this is a tough choice but I'd go with Metis prior to price increase; assuming the same percentage increase on PM and M, the dollar increase will be higher on M.

M was $1670 when she debuted in 2013. PM debuted at $1410. Source: http://www.ilvoelv.com/2013/01/louis-vuitton-monogram-metis.html
That's a 17.4% price increase for M since 2013, and a 17% increase for PM over the same timeframe.
Yes, this is what keeps telling me to get the Metis first before price increase. It'll be over $2,000 if I wait till after price increase, but the smaller PM will probable jump into the $1,700's. I just need to decide which one I want to enjoy first and move on. Thank you for your input. It's hard to believe how much higher they both are now than in 2013.

Get the bag you'll use more as others said. The PM is one of my most used bags despite the fact that I have more expensive / bigger bags and despite my husband calling it 'the lunch box'!!...

I absolutely love my Metis hobo. I wear her solely crossbody now and she's so comfortable worn that way. When it gets a little cooler and I start wearing sleeves i might try wearing her with the short vachetta strap sometimes. I do think the PM seems like a great bag as well but I don't have personal experience with that bag.

i only got the mp and loving it every bit! i've been wanted it since it first came out when it was around 1300 and regretted that i wait til price increases to finally purchase it
i used to be a bag person but now i try to downsize and mostly when i needed a bigger bag is when i carry my laptop and all the work things which i do have another bag for that so the mp is perfect for my essentials.
also loving the back zipper pocket to put my phone for easy access, and i love that i can carry the bag 3 ways and on every outfit and every occasion.

I absolutely love my Metis hobo. I wear her solely crossbody now and she's so comfortable worn that way. When it gets a little cooler and I start wearing sleeves i might try wearing her with the short vachetta strap sometimes. I do think the PM seems like a great bag as well but I don't have personal experience with that bag.

Yes, I've read the Metis Clubhouse and have read how much you love yours:smile:. I think both are great also, that's why it's hard to decide which to get first. I love both!!! But, I need to try on again and decide:smile: