Buy it now or wait

  1. As a lot of you know, I am still waiting to hear back from Coach after my interview. The new stuff is out today and I so want to go out and buy the cotton signature carly and chocolate and the matching wallet but at the same time I know if I get the job I get get each at half the price.

    So...Do you guys think I should go out today and get them or wait until next week when I could be getting the job?
  2. wait!
  3. You should definitely wait. Just imagine how happy your wallet will be--you'll have a job (paycheck) and a beautiful bag at 1/2 price!

    I know it's hard to wait sometimes but it will be worth it.

    Good luck!
  4. Trust me, you will want to wait :smile: Nothing will be sold out by next week. I have my fingers crossed for you!
  5. ride it out! wait wait wait! that discount can literally BUY you another bag!
  6. wait and buy even more!
  7. Def wait the money you will save you can justify by getting MORE goodies!
  8. Definitely wait until next week! Heck, with your discount you could buy even more stuff! :biggrin:
  9. I agree with the other ladies, wait. :yes: It'll give you that much more $$ for new purchases. :graucho:
  10. Haha that was probably dumb question to ask but I want it so bad, ya know? So thanks for your inputs girls:p I will definitely wait and may walk out with more than the carly and the wallet:sweatdrop:
  11. Most definitely wait. Your wallet will thank you for it!!!
    You can also buy more stuff.
  12. Oh goodness wait! Half price is toooo worth it!
  13. WAIT! :noggin:
  14. You know how the old saying goes...."Good things come to those who wait" hehehe:yes: