Buy birkin from Hermes Store Jakarta, Singapore, or Malaysia

Hi JJgunawan, i started this thread, I cant believe how long it was and I am still a birkinless gal, LOL

there is a waitlist in hermes grandhyatt, but since the price is soo :nogood::boxing::hysteric::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:for me....

let just say the price will include, your trip to paris for three days, stay in nice hotel (with economical class flight off course) and a birkin (with regular leather) in paris. So I guess the best bet is you go to paris, have a good time, and find a luck, just exactly what kou said....

But, if you prefer to purchase from gradhyyat jakarta, you have to shop at least 20 mio (not much if you pay for hermes goods) and become their regular customer, and they said they will offer you to SO your birkin... There is a quota for jakarta, but dont worry not every other girl/guy in Indonesia who loves this brand and can afford birkin will sign up for purchase it every year, so your chance is quite big.... but I guess from the price sense, most of indonesian gal/or guy that own birkin buy it overseas, either from europe or from sg.

Oh if it is about a kelly, they're overloaded !!!

good luck with your hunting :tup:

There are some Birkins from reputable resellers on eBay that are actually close to what you would pay in South East Asia. Some of these sellers are also cutting prices recently (maybe because the US economy is in the doldrums), so there are good deals to be had without the wait. Just make sure you go with one of the recommended resellers on the forum.

yes, cutie blueberry is right. once you spend a minimum amount at the store, they will offer you a birkin. i got mine in paris! was really lucky. otherwise, i would buy direct from luxwear or CDL on ebay instead.

actually, the prices in jakarta currently is almost 15-20% lower than singapore (FOR ONCE!) due to the exchange rate but you have to be fast cos i heard they are adjusting prices in february. you can check the prices of wallets and bags (lindy/victoria)

Hi JJgunawan, i started this thread, I cant believe how long it was and I am still a birkinless gal, LOL

there is a waitlist in hermes grandhyatt, but since the price is soo :nogood::boxing::hysteric::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:for me....

let just say the price will include, your trip to paris for three days, stay in nice hotel (with economical class flight off course) and a birkin (with regular leather) in paris. So I guess the best bet is you go to paris, have a good time, and find a luck, just exactly what kou said....

But, if you prefer to purchase from gradhyyat jakarta, you have to shop at least 20 mio (not much if you pay for hermes goods) and become their regular customer, and they said they will offer you to SO your birkin... There is a quota for jakarta, but dont worry not every other girl/guy in Indonesia who loves this brand and can afford birkin will sign up for purchase it every year, so your chance is quite big.... but I guess from the price sense, most of indonesian gal/or guy that own birkin buy it overseas, either from europe or from sg.

Oh if it is about a kelly, they're overloaded !!!

good luck with your hunting :tup:

if you don't mind trying ebay, you can check ebay reseller bagteria. she's located in jakarta and has some birkin/kelly on sale from time to time.

if you dont mind telling, how much is the price for a birkin if you order one at Grand Hyatt JAkarta?
I thought waitlist in Singapore is closed already!
Im thinking to order one in Australia or Canada. Any of you have done that already or heard an experience about H in Australia and Canada?

thanks!

jjgunawan, Waitinglist in Melbourne starts on June, I think. but can do it now and quick. It is around AUD14,600 for Birkin 35 Togo or Epsom. Kelly long wallet Epsom around AUD3600, good luck

there are two hermes in hawaii, and two duty free hermes. They do have quite of few selections usaually. I just got my first birkin today (orange togo 30CM with gold hardware). I think I saw gold one there too. Good luck!

Last month,my friend's mom bought an ostrich birkin at Grand Hyatt Plaza Indonesia.. it's around Rp.175,000,000. But i dont know about the waiting list, because my friend's mom is the daughter one of a Bank in Indonesia. Maybe, that's why she can got it easily. And maybe you can try on Socialite boutique.

^
SO = Special Order
SA = Sales Assistant/Associate
PO = Podium Order

If you like to know more about SO and PO, sugget you do a search and you should be able to find lotsa info on the above.

A few years ago, I was soooo lucky to be offered this toile Kelly at Pacific Place. Since then, my luck has been in the drain.i have put myself on the waiting list in Sgp and Jakarta but still no luck. Yes you have to spend an X amount of money and it cant be on bags. It has to be accessories etc ... I dunno what I should buy there. I dun need anythign except for the Birkin. hahhahahah