BUTT implants in the philippines

^ I can see why people do it-- the same reason people get breast implants. They want to look curvy instead of flat :shrugs:

Good luck with recovery rioizphils! I'd like to see pics too lol.

Yes, but unlike breast implants, you can make your butt look bigger by exercising.

Obviously, I don't see the point, but then again, I'm not a fan of any plastic surgery as I feel it encourages feminine societal body image stereotypes and compounds insecurities.

Oh i understand that completely, tried almost every exercise there is. for 3 years of working out and losing weight, it just did not look good.
I personally decided to go through with it to enhance what I have and be more confident.
We really have different opinions, but for me, i don't see any problem with enhancing your body through surgeries. As long as you're doing it the right way and safe.

Hello I am Alina, 35 year old and i want to increase size of my hips. I have read many blogs and surf website, but i have fear to use such pills. After a long research I have found one review website where i see lots of hips enlargement creams are mentioned with detailed reviews. Let me know which one is effective Pills or Creams so i can use.

Here is the site where i saw the detailed review:-

https://whynotreviews.com/best-butt-enlargement-cream/

Please share your feedback so i can proceed?